Friday, November 27, 2009

My Thanksgiving was great. Would have been excellent if my husband was here but I will give up Thanksgiving since he will be here for Christmas *does happy dance* I spent a few hours at my patients house. I was "technically" off but I still helped him with eating and whatnots :) his mom extended and invitation so I took McKenzie up there to  playing with the other kids her age. After that I went to my grandma's house and spent the rest of the day there. My cousin had the nerve to ask me to let him use my SUV for him to take his driver's test in.....Seriously???? My husband called me today as well *does another happy dance* He's alright but his ankle is swollen. He tricked me into telling him a little bit of his Christmas present *mumbles* slick rascal

since today is Black Friday, I guess I'll blog a little about that. I haven't ventured out on Black Friday since 2007. I just HAD to go to Best Buy and get this HP laptop/printer combo. It was fun and packed. Did I also mention I was 36 weeks pregnant?? :)

now on to my diabetes. Yesterday was bad for it. I had 40 units of Levemir and I still had BG's(blood glucose) over 200. did I mention I hate Levemir and that my body no longer likes it?? I can't wait for December 1st and 3rd.

later today we are supposed to be going to Blytheville, AR to see Christmas lights. I'll make sure I take pictures and post them. I guess I need to get back to my schoolwork *grabs headphones and starts music again*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment