Tuesday, December 1, 2009

WOW It's December!! Only 2 days til my first endocrinologist appointment, 17 days til my daughter turns 2 and my husband comes home from training for leave! December should be exciting!


Let's start off by saying that we FINALLY got payroll..If you're reading this and you actually talk to me, you know how excited and happy I am. My husband called me yesterday and sent me a picture. He's on crutches now cause of stress fractures from rolling his ankle during PT....someone also stole his Nike Shox. The same darn Shox I told his butt he didn't need but NOOOO... he didn't listen to his loving wife. So now he get's to pick out the New Balance's he should've been wearing from the beginning. Which means he gets to dip into my purse money for Christmas.


Today I went to see my new PCM. I like her enough to go back again if I have to. She gave me a referral to see my endo Thursday. She also stole two vials of blood from me. I'm used to it by now. I also asked for birth control pills which she gave. Although she chose one that Tricare wouldn't pay for because there's no generic for it. So now I get to request the one I've been on since day 1. I also hit up Kroger afterwards. They had gallons of chocolate milk on sale for $.89!!!! I got all 8 gallons too. The lady standing behind me wasn't too freaking happy but all I can say is she should been there 5 minutes before me. 


Tomorrow I'm scheduled to get my hair braided. That is one of my husband's lovely spoiled requests for when he comes home. I had to dye my hair back to brown today too. I'm no longer a redhead *pouts* I haven't been brown or anywhere near brown in YEARS! Probably since I was 16 or 17 years old. I may post from my BB but I might be too sleepy to do that. My appointment is at 09:00 and hopefully I'll be out by 19:00.




All in all, today was a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment