Thursday, December 17, 2009

Too much to say

I realized I haven't blogged in a while....Too long and now I have too much to talk about. Lets start with the bad stuff: Diabetes.

I had my very first endo visit on 04Dec2009. I must say my endo is very nice..and it helps that he's good looking too but I digress. He ran a shitload of tests on me. and I went back a week later only to find out that I'm not Type 1 anymore. I've been shooting up on insulin for the past 8 or 9 years. Now it turns out, I make insuilin. That's some shit ain't it??? Anyways, he gave me Apridra to inject right before meals and also gave me Actos+ Met to take as well. My levels are still higher than I'd like them to be but the pills have to get into my system for a week before I'll see a major change. He also informed to to keep taking my Levemir morning and night and to come back in a month to check me out again. Lovely :)

Now on to the good stuff: Everything else aside from Diabetes lol

My husband comes home tomorrow! TOFREKINGMORROW!!! I'm excited as if you can't tell.

My daughter's 2nd birthday is tomorrow too. I can't believe she's 2 years old already. She's growing so fast on me *sad face* I'm NOT ready for another one right now. Gotta finish school first.

I'm ALMOST done Christmas shopping. THANK GOD!! I hate shopping for everybody else cause I never know what to get them.

Today I'm going to see my PCM for a healthy cooter visit. Hopefully everything is still intact and in working order lmao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment