Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oddness

40 Things to Share

You know the drill! 40 ODD things about you!


1. Do you like blue cheese dressing? Not a fan of it. Prefer my ranch

2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Yeah when I was 17. Only did it to get breaks when I worked at McD's. Didn't know much about the labor law at the time. It didn't stick, thank God

3. Do you own a gun? No, Jeremy wants to get me one though. Not sure how I feel about that just yet.

4. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shops? Venti Mocha Frappucino with no whip and extra chocolate drizzle *drools*

5. What do you think of hot dogs? Nothing like a burnt hot dog with some mustard and relish on it. Yummy

6. Favorite Christmas song? hmm.. maybe rock around the christmas tree

7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I always drink water first thing then maybe a cup of coffee.

8. Can you do push ups? a few. trying to get stronger in my upper body

9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding set. it's a reminder of all the jackasses I had to date to meet the wonderful man who chose me as his wife

10. Favorite hobbies? playing with my daughter, shopping, bowling, shooting pool, 4wheeling, decorating,

11. Do you have ADD? nope

12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? probably my indecisiveness

13. Middle name? Marie

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wish I could hit the lotto. I need to get up and finish the laundry. Can't wait for Sunday to get here.

15. 3 drinks I drink most often? water, water, and tea. Trying my best to stay away from soda water

16. Current worry right now? none. I turned my worries over to God. He will take care of them for me.

17. Current dislikes right now? Money, specifically that I don't have as much as I want.. but then, what average person does?

18. Favorite place to be? with my family and true friends

19. How did you ring in the New Year? nope. slept the night away

20. Like to Travel? love it! can't wait to go back to Florida. We are planning for a Disney trip when Jeremy comes home.

21. Name two people who will complete this survey? I dunno.

22. Do you own slippers? Yes, blue fuzzy memory foam slippers

23. What color shirt are you wearing? white

24. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? Negative. I have to talk to my Kenzie-Bug everyday. Have to.

25. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever is playing on my MacBook at the time.

26. Favorite girl name? MaKayla, McKenna

27. Favorite boy name? MaKell/McKell, thanks to my old supervisor Kinyatta.

28. What's in your pocket right now? no telling. wearing hubby's PT shorts

29. Last thing that made you laugh? the image in my head of Tia dancing to a song by Usher

30. Worst injury you've ever had? abscess under my breast. Not. fun. at. all.

31. Do you love where you live? I like it a lot. Getting used to the rain still.

32. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2, soon to be 3

33. Who is your loudest friend? I wouldn't call her loud...just outspoken. And that would be Andrea

34. Does someone have a crush on you? well, I believe my husband does.. anyone else is just going to have to keep it to themselves... not happening.

35. What is your favorite candy? dark chocolate. I know it isn't REALLY candy, but I don't like candy much.

36. Favorite Sports Team? don't really have one.

37. What were you doing 12 AM last night? inhaling the pillowcase

38. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? "why is THAT muscle hurting. Didn't think I used that when I worked out."  LOL

39. What is your favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving

40. What are you plans for tomorrow? Gym, PX, post office, home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment